International Healthcare Tourism Congress 2017February 21, 2017
India is a leading player in the medical tourism/healthcare industry. It is emerging as the destination of choice for a wide range of medical procedures. We are pleased to inform you that CIM Global and State Government of Karnataka is going to organize International Healthcare Tourism Congress 2017, at Bangalore on 3-4 March 2017 (Friday – Saturday) inviting participation from foreign Pharma companies, hospitals, medical tourism agencies, insurance companies, medical technology manufacturers, leaders in wellness and hospitality industry looking for business opportunities in India.
Some of the advantages/characteristics of the Congress are:
- Internationally accredited medical facilities widely available using the latest technologies.
- Highly quali?ed Physicians/Surgeons and hospital support staff.
- Hospitals with Excellent Infrastructure
- Caring nurses and paramedical staff
- Latest medical devices
- World class medical treatment at affordable costs
- Ultramodern pharmaceutical manufacturing and packaging facilities
- Quality medical, paramedical and nursing education and training institutions
- Traditional medical and health practices focus on preventive healthcare
Hosted Buyer Program: The organizers have a special hosted buyer program for qualified buyers. To qualify as a Hosted Buyer for the IHTC 2017 Hosted Buyer Program, the participant must be active in the field of Medical Tourism (preferably in India), be responsible for planning, organizing and recommending institutes/ hospitals/ patients for travel for medical reasons. Also, IHTC 2017 would require full details of no. of patients the participant has sent to different institutes/hospitals.
Session Focus :
· The program of the congress will have Buyer - Seller meetings, Hospital visits, Discussions on Ayush & Wellness, Gynaecology, Geriatric Medicine, Oncology, Organ Transplant etc.
Date & Venue:
Date: 3-4 March, 2017
For further information, Interested participants can register themselves as Hosted buyer at http://www.cimindia.net/ihtc/form.php. For more details about the International Healthcare Tourism Congress 2017 to be held in Bangalore, the participants may visit the congress website –www.ihtc.in. Moreover, copy to Embassy of India, Beirut to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to your participation in the Congress.